Monday, January 23, 2012

BOB MARLEY: THE MAKING OF A LEGEND - New Website...


ReggaeNews 24/7: BOB MARLEY: THE MAKING OF A LEGEND - IN PROCESS OF...:
"Soon to be linked up with an official website" Esther comments.. Yes you it here.. Esther & Gian want to create an official website for the film BOB MARLEY: THE MAKING OF A LEGEND... They have asked me if I want like to create and design the website I said "Yes" I thought it would be a great experience and I would love to help out.. As far as when the official site will be released onto the internet that date is still unknown... upon it's release though you will be hit with great info, photos, video and great fun! Although taking this site seriously will have to take effect. The goal is to attract the younger generation to visit and spend sometime on the site. Esther wanted me to create this site because she knows I am young and I am the perfect one to deliver the messgae to the younger people..


*STAY TUNED TO FURTHER DETAILS ON THIS SUBJECT* ..

No comments:

Post a Comment